Tuesday, September 11, 2012

Day 6...Baked Cheese Balls

Today was a scramble to figure out what Pinterest I would do.  I stumbled across these cheese bites and I already had all the ingredients!  So, Jeremy and I tried them out with our lunch.

Baked Cheese Balls:  Never Trust a Skinny Cook

The Original

The ingredients:
Milk
Breadcrumbs
String Cheese (I used one all white, and one yellow and white)


Cut up the cheese into little segments, dip in milk, roll in crumbs.


Bake for about 7 minutes



The cheese sticks tasted good, but, as you can see, the all white sticks got quite melted.  The comments from the original source recommend freezing your cheese first.  Might try that next time.  Overall, a fun and easy twist to add to a generally boring lunch.

*exact recipe located in the Source Link

No comments: