Friday, May 18, 2007

WE'RE PREGNANT!!


Well, here it is. After praying so hard for so long, our prayers have been answered. We are still in SHOCK! I never thought that our first IUI would work. But, as you can see, it did!
The Doctor told us we could test on May 17th, but, I was going to hold out a little longer. I cracked, and POAS (that's Peed On A Stick) and thought I saw a faint line, so I decided I better try a different test. It was DEFINATELY a nice pink line. So, of course, we just had to have MORE proof, so we took the pretty digital that you see here. And, expected it to say, "not pregnant". When we turned it over and looked, we were just in shock and awe. WE are finally pregnant.
Now, going through the infertility journey we have, I know alot can go wrong. I pray so hard that this baby (or babies) stick and grow big and strong. Thank you God for answering our prayers!

3 comments:

Laura said...

I didn't even know you had a blog! Congratulations again on the baby or babies. Nate and I have been praying for you for so long and I know God has answered your prayers. Please keep us updated on the blog because our husbands are terrible phone communicators!

Yeah--I get to be an aunt again!

Misty, Matt, Jeremy and Benjamin said...

I didn't tell anyone about my blog until I really felt like I had something to "blog" about! I was just keeping some thoughts until I had news to share. And now our distant family and friends can keep up with our journey:)

Linda said...

We are so excited for you both! Ican't wait to see pics and to read about what's happening!