Friday, December 07, 2007

33 Week Belly Shot and some thoughts

The time is flying by!! Here is 33 weeks. I can't believe that I will be "full term" in 4 weeks and due in just 7! Jeremy will be here in no time flat! I am taking some heartburn medicine now, and I feel SO MUCH BETTER! I've been on it since my last Doctor visit, about 2 weeks ago, and haven't had a single bought of heartburn since! I think that has helped me to gain a few pounds too, as it is easier to eat when your esophagus isn't on fire!

Jeremy just started having hiccups a few days ago. Hiccup movement is somewhat annoying, since it happens every 3 seconds! But, Matt thinks it is funny to watch my belly jump. He still moves around a lot, and now you can even see it right through my shirt. I am just so excited to see him move around in our arms!

No comments: