Thursday, September 06, 2007

Matt felt the baby move!

Last night when I got into bed, Baby was moving quite a bit. I usually put my hand on my belly so I would know when you could start feeling it from the outside. I felt the kick! So, I called Matt and he came and had his hand on my belly when the baby kicked again! Matt kinda freaked, he thought it was SO amazing!! It is only detectable from the outside right now when it is a big kick, so I can't wait until it is more obvious. Matt hasn't got to experience too much yet except watch me puke (well, not anymore) and hear the heartbeat when we go to the doctor. By the way, Matt has NEVER felt a baby move. When our friends were pregnant, he would tell them that the first baby he wants to feel move will be his. That's kinda cute.

No comments: