Wednesday, October 12, 2011

It's not long now...


Well...we have hit 35 weeks, so it isn't long until we can expect the arrival of Baby Benjamin! This pregnancy seems to have gone by so fast, even with the bumps in the road. (*That Gestational Diabetes thing is kicking my butt!). I feel much more physically uncomfortable than I ever did with Jeremy, not sure if that has to do with being 3 years older or just a different pregnancy, but man does my back ache!

We have been working diligently on finishing up the nursery. Paint is going on this week! Hopefully, the carpet will be installed next week, and then we can move in!! I confess to having slight anxiety about it being complete before Benny arrives! I'm tired of having boxes of stuff around that have no home! Once the room is complete, I'll post some before and after pictures for everyone to enjoy.

No comments: