Monday, August 27, 2007

Busy Busy Busy (Us and Baby)

Well, we are in the end stages of our move! I am living in a room full of boxes. I get them unpacked, then go back and fill them again! I hate moving!!! We have everything from our old house now, but our new apartment is MUCH smaller and I just can't seem to find the space for everything. We are having a BIG yard sale on Saturday, that will surely clear things out and bring in some money to buy more stuff :)

We had a Dr. appointment last week. Things are going well. Baby is very active, and the Doctor confirmed what I am feeling is most definately baby movement. I like to poke Matt when the baby pokes me. It is really an amazing feeling to know that there is another human hiding in my uterus and that it is moving all around! We find on on September 12th if it is a boy or a girl. I'm very excited for that appointment. We will have a 3-D u/s too, so hopefully we can get a good peek at our perfect little one.

I'll be updating with a new belly shot when I get my house in better order. I don't want everyone to see my mess!

No comments: