Tuesday, July 24, 2007

13 Week Belly Shot

Here it is! 13 weeks! (I apologize for the yellow undies hanging out!) I have lost 5 pounds! I didn't realize pregnancy was supposed to be a diet! I got in trouble for being dehydrated, so Matt is the water nazi now. I drink plenty, but, I also puke plenty so it cancels itself out.

We had a dr. appointment yesterday. She prescribed some meds for me to stop vomiting (Phinigrin). The problem is that I took half a pill, and was OUT cold! So, it isn't something I'll be able to take when I have to go to work. We heard the heartbeat, it's still good and strong.
I love hearing the heartbeat. It makes it really "real" that there is something in there. Other than that and vomiting, nothing is different, yet.

4 comments:

Linda said...

that's the same med. that Laura was on - just wait girl! The wait will start coming and your belly will look like a ball :) You're almost to the gender part! I can't wait!!!! Keep the pics coming - you were a little late on this one, slacker :)

Linda said...

k- i'm on vac. so I can't spell- wanted to correct myself before I looked like a big dummy with the "weight" spelling! oops!

Julie said...

I can't wait for your belly to really show!!!! ;)

Misty, Matt, Jeremy and Benjamin said...

Thanks girls!

I think belly is "firming" up. And moving north, not so much out yet.